Heritage Family Medicine is now
Nextera Healthcare and North Vista Medical Center
We and are committed to continue the Direct Primary Care (DPC) model. We look forward to continue bringing excellent healthcare to the community-
Healthcare the Way it Should Be.
What you get with:
Direct Primary Care
- Save money while getting better care. No Copays, Deductibles, or Coinsurance!
- Focus is on your needs, not insurance demands.
- Emphasis on preventive medicine to keep you well. When you’re not, we work to help you heal.
- Better care, longer visits with your doctor when you need it.
- Same-day appointments available.
Traditional Healthcare with Insurance
- Expensive premiums and fees per service.
- Decisions on your care often made by insurance company.
- Require insurance-driven treatments.
- Doctors don’t have time to contact patients and visit time is limited because of low reimbursement.
- You may wait days to see the doctor, even when you’re sick.
We would like to introduce our new Physician Dr. Gurpreet Ahuja!
I am a board certified family practice physician and I am also certified in Integrative Medicine, certified as a Holistic Health Coach and a Mind-Body practitioner. I can incorporate traditional medicine with Holistic medicine. Taking into account mental and social factors, rather than just the physical symptoms of a disease to treat the person as a whole. I can tailor your care specific to your needs.
Being a certified holistic health coach I recognize the importance of body care. Proper nutrition can help with prevention of illnesses and also for management of chronic illnesses. I tailor the dietary regimen that is best suited for my patients and also provide step-by-step guidance as to how to implement these dietary changes.
As a family practitioner I have the knowledge of conventional medicine to manage the chronic and acute illnesses. As a health coach I have the skills to help empower my patients. As a Mind-Body Medicine practitioner I have the experience of using the power of the mind to bring about a healing. Using the the three modalities together helps to bring about better health outcomes, improved quality of life and lower healthcare costs.