Heritage Family Medicine is now under new ownership!
Our new owners have over 150 yrs of combined experience in healthcare, and are committed to continue the Direct Primary Care (DPC) model. We look forward to continue bringing excellent healthcare to the community-
Healthcare the Way it Should Be.
What you get with:
Direct Primary Care
- Save money while getting better care. No Copays, Deductibles, or Coinsurance!
- Focus is on your needs, not insurance demands.
- Emphasis on preventive medicine to keep you well. When you’re not, we work to help you heal.
- Better care, longer visits with your doctor when you need it.
- Same-day appointments available.
Traditional Healthcare with Insurance
- Expensive premiums and fees per service.
- Decisions on your care often made by insurance company.
- Require insurance-driven treatments.
- Doctors don’t have time to contact patients and visit time is limited because of low reimbursement.
- You may wait days to see the doctor, even when you’re sick.